0:0

Client Videos

Waterous

Watch Waterous Client Video

See how Waterous Triumphs Over the Competition with Onvia

Waterous is the global leader in fire pumps, fire suppression equipment and water delivery. With Onvia, Waterous is able to:

  • Identify agencies that plan to purchase fire engines
  • Develop targeted relationship
  • Gain a competitive advantage

Public Agency Polls and Surveys

Godbe ResearchInterview: Charles Hester –  Godbe Research, VP of Business Development

"Godbe research is a full service public opinion and market research firm."

"Our public sector business is about 70-75% of our work.  The other 25% is sometimes follow on political campaigns where it transitions from a public agency to a private campaign.  We also do a  little bit of health care technology work. "

Opening Doors with Government Agencies

Ford LogoInterview: Dennis Perkins – Greenway Ford Wholesale Parts and Operations Manager; Orlando, FL

What percent of your business is with the government?

“30 – 35% of our business is in the public sector.”

Gaining National Exposure

Moss Adams

Interviewed: Katie Soderberg,
Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Moss Adams LLP, Seattle

"Moss Adams is typically known as an accounting and financial services firm, but the group that I work for is one of the consulting divisions within Moss Adams. We're Moss Adams Advisory Services."

"We provide IT and business consulting services to current clients as well as seeking out our own client base. Our clients include clients in the government space such as cities, counties, higher education institutions, utilities, etc.

Immediate Returns

Interviewed: Shon Libby,
Senior Vice President of Sales, Lawson Products, Chicago

Lawson Products"Lawson Products is an industrial distributor in the maintenance, repair and operations space. Our core products today include fasteners, electrical components, fluid-powered hydraulics, cutting tools and abrasives. We did about $300 million in 2011 and are looking to have double-digit growth as we move forward as an organization.

Subscribe to RSS - Client Videos