Do More with Onvia
From current and future bidding opportunities, to agency and competitive insights, Onvia offers unparalleled coverage, enhanced intelligence and future spending forecasts your company needs to win more government business.
Onvia can help your business succeed today by helping you:
- Find open opportunities
- Build a future sales pipeline
- Research past agency purchases
- Build agency relationships
- Gain valuable vendor and channel intelligence
For a free demonstration of how Onvia can help you grow your government business, fill out the form to have one of our Business Development Managers contact you directly.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR PREVIOUS CLIENTS
We’re confident you will find our improved coverage and new features invaluable to your business. Use Onvia for 90 days and, if you aren’t completely satisfied, cancel your account and have the remainder of your subscription refunded.
Do you need an efficient way to search through thousands of opportunities? Identify and target the right business opportunities for your company? To cover the spending activities of tens of thousands of government agencies, Onvia gathers information from nearly 35,000 sources, and the spending Onvia tracks represents over 95% of the dollar value of all published opportunities.
As a result, Onvia provides:
- 3,500 new state, local and education sources recently added and more added every day.
- Nearly 600,000 bids, RFPs and grants from 44,000 government agencies and institutions.
- Some 40,000 open opportunities available at any given time.
- Bid documents for more than 55% of bids and RFPs.
- 90% of all opportunities published on the next business day after they become publicly available.
Where do you turn for intelligence on competitive vendors and teaming partners in the government market? Onvia’s data-acquisition and quality-control capabilities are unmatched in the industry. Onvia’s commitment is to provide you with 99% accuracy of information, including project categorization, agency contacts and personnel titles, bid/proposal submittal dates and pre-bid meeting dates.
Onvia will help you:
- Identify over 170,000 vendors doing business in the public sector.
- Benchmark awards from 200,000 agency decision makers.
- Track 95% of government spending over the past three years.
In addition to bids and RFPs, Onvia provides high-value procurement content such as the following:
- More than 18,000 capital improvement plans and budgets annually with 50,000 associated projects.
- Nearly 130,000 active term contract awards.
- More than 160,000 planholder and bid results listed annually.
- Nearly 60,000 advance notices and 460,000 awards annually.
Future Spending Forecasts
Do you need to know about public sector bid/RFPs before they are publicly announced? Build a future pipeline, analyze your future market and connect with the right decision makers?
Onvia’s Spending Forecast Center will help you:
- Find the scope, timeline, priority, funding and budgets of government projects years before they take place.
- Get ahead of bids and RFPs when it requires dedicated staff who are in regular contact with agencies.
- Establish the right agency relationships that are critical to getting in early and influencing project specifications.
In addition to spending forecasts, Onvia can tell you which agencies are working with your competitors and when their contracts will be up for renewal. Onvia’s Term Contract Center provides:
- Award and contract details including the duration, expiration date and contact information for the awarded vendor.
- A project timeline to see other stages in the procurement process that are linked to this project.
- Build a pipeline of future term-contract opportunities for your product or service in your markets.
Onvia's information is very thorough and delivers the coverage we need for the states we work with. Lynda Pryor, Womer & Associates
See What's New at Onvia: Schedule a Demo
Find out how Onvia can help you grow your government business