Results and Key Takeaways for Vendors
GovWin+Onvia’s SLED government market analysts survey the broad universe of government procurement professionals. The results of the study include unique insights and highlight important issues taking place in public purchasing today.
In this special on-demand webinar recently presented live for the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA), business-to- government (B2G) experts from GovWin+Onvia shared key findings from the survey and discussed implications for companies pursuing business with the government.
In this on-demand webinar you'll learn more about:
- Why public sector buyers are increasingly challenged to “Do More With Less” and how to be the most helpful partner to government clients
- Why procurement teams are struggling to perform pre-bid planning and research – presenting an opportunity for savvy vendors to increase their win rates by positioning themselves as expert advisors
- What the results of our annual Procurement Performance Index (PPI) mean for public sector buyers and suppliers alike
- Jason Hannock, Channel Sales Manager for GovWin+Onvia
- Lyndon Dacuan, Content and Communications Manager for GovWin+Onvia