Onvia’s latest white paper highlights best practices to grow market share and protect margins in the public sector for dealers, distributors and resellers.
For this strategy guide, Onvia’s market research team collaborated with sales specialists in the infrastructure, construction, IT, telecom and business services industries to provide a blueprint for government market success.
You will learn how to:
- Gain access to leads by leveraging market intelligence tools to quickly identify and qualify new sales opportunities from state and local agencies nationwide
- Optimize your product pricing by using agency procurement history to protect margins and remain competitive
- Identify top buyers for your products in the government market and understand when to begin outreach in advance of the bid or RFP
- Expand your sales territory by using competitive intelligence to identify competitor weak spots and underserved markets
- Evaluate your product offering against government demand and to realign your selection to the needs of the public sector