A Step-by-Step Guide to Government Contracting with the Golden State
Companies looking to secure contracts in the business-to-government (B2G) marketplace can maximize their sales by pursuing state government contracts. California is an attractive state to do business, representing one of the largest and most diverse economies not only in the nation, but also worldwide. The Golden State spends more than $250B annually, making it a sought after territory for many businesses, including those who sell locally, regionally and nationally, to scale or expand their government contract pursuits.
With this guide, companies can learn how to grow their state government sales or pursue their first government contract with the state of California.
Request this free guide to:
- Get information on California’s purchasing landscape and initiatives
- Discover how to register for Cal eProcure
- Learn about the California State Contracts Register (CSCR)
- Understand how to apply for California’s Multiple Award Schedules (CMAS)
- Receive a list of California contracting acronyms like CAL-PCA and CalHR
- Locate Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) throughout the Golden State