A Step-by-Step Guide to Government Contracting with the Pelican State
Companies looking to gain more contracts in the business-to-government (B2G) marketplace can expand their sales horizons by including the pursuit of Louisiana state government contracts in their public sector sales strategy.
Louisiana is one of the most economically, geographically and culturally important states in the nation. It also represents an ideal opportunity for businesses looking to grow their government sales revenue. The Louisiana state government recorded an estimated $27.8B in total spending in 2016, with nearly 10,000 government contracts issued that year. Some of the top areas for Louisiana’s spending are industries like human resources, education, public safety, business and infrastructure, but contracts in nearly any industry are available across the state, from the bayou to the Big Easy.
With the latest GovWin+Onvia state guide to doing business, companies can learn how to grow their state government sales or pursue their first government contract with the state of Louisiana.
Request this free guide to:
- Get information on the Louisiana purchasing landscape and initiatives
- Learn how to register as a bidder with Louisiana’s LaGov Supplier Portal
- Master the Louisiana Procurement and Contract Network (LaPAC)
- Gather helpful information on how Louisiana small businesses, veteran-owned, women-owned and minority-owned businesses can win government contracts
- Understand how to best use the Louisiana Multiple Award Schedule (LaMAS) program to establish new contracts
- Access a list of Louisiana contracting acronyms like LaPAC, OSP and LED
- Locate Louisiana Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) throughout the state