A Step-by-Step Guide to Government Contracting with the Old Dominion State
Companies looking to secure contracts in the business-to-government (B2G) marketplace can maximize their sales by diversifying their portfolio to include the pursuit of state government contracts.
Centrally located in the heart of U.S. government operations, the Washington D.C. metro area, the Commonwealth of Virginia is an attractive state to do business with. The Virginia state government spent over $40 billion on contracts in FY 2016 alone in areas such as healthcare, education, transportation, health and human services and public safety.
With the guide, companies can learn how to grow their state government sales or pursue their first government contract with the state of Virginia.
Request this free guide to:
- Get information on Virginia’s purchasing landscape and initiatives
- Learn how to register for eVA, Virginia’s eProcurement portal
- Discover how to search for bidding opportunities in eVA
- Understand how Virginia defines small business and diversity contract set-aside qualifications and requirements
- Learn about Virginia’s SWaM Procurement initiative aimed to boost business opportunities for small and minority owned companies
- Receive a list of Virginia contracting acronyms like VBO, eVA and SWaM