A Step-by-Step Guide to Government Contracting with the Evergreen State
Companies looking to secure contracts in the business-to-government (B2G) marketplace can maximize their sales by diversifying their portfolio to include the pursuit of state government contracts. Washington is an attractive state in which to do business, with nearly $40B in general fund expenditures each year. The Evergreen State invests millions in areas such as technology, education, transportation, healthcare and corrections, making it a sought-after territory for many businesses to scale or expand their government contract pursuits, including those who sell locally, regionally and nationally.
With this guide, companies can learn how to grow their state government sales or pursue their first government contract with the state of Washington.
Request this free guide to:
- Get information on Washington’s purchasing landscape and initiatives
- Understand the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services (DES)
- Discover how to register as a vendor in Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS)
- Learn about the Washington WEBS Planned Procurement portal
- Read about Washington’s Statewide Master Contracts
- Learn how Washington defines small business and diversity contract set-aside requirements
- Receive a list of Washington contracting acronyms like DES and Washington WEBS for Vendors
- Locate Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) throughout the Evergreen State