OUTLOOK AND DISCUSSION WITH THE EXPERTS
In an environment of heightened political and economic uncertainty, Onvia provides a special report to offer clarity and insight into where the government contracting marketplace is headed in 2017. Particular attention is paid to prospects for the national economy, the fiscal environment for budgets, expectations for infrastructure investment and continued growth in IT contracting. The findings and perspectives shared draw both from recent trends and from a discussion with three leading experts in the economy, infrastructure and government IT.
These panelists include:
Dan White, Senior Economist at Moody’s Analytics and noted authority on government fiscal policy
Mary Scott Nabers, Leading expert in infrastructure and public private partnerships
Ben Vaught, Director of Onvia Exchange and former state government IT executive
Readers of this report will learn the following:
- How the economy will perform in the coming year
- How long will it take for the policies of the new administration to begin affecting the economy
- The new fiscal realities in 2017 for agencies, revenue and budgets
- Prospects for significant infrastructure funding in 2017 and what form it will likely take
- Expectations for continued growth in technology spending and contracts
For this report, Onvia’s market research team analyzes the latest economic and government purchasing data, including data from our B2GIS, while leveraging the combined expertise and insights of our panel of thought leaders.
Request your complimentary copy of the report today to access a timely overview of where state and local government contracting is headed that will help you navigate the coming year and make more informed decisions.