In this white paper, Onvia presents the leading ERP purchasing trends in federal, state and local government and reveals who is winning these awards as well as who is buying. Our market analysis team provides insight for IT vendors looking to better understand market opportunities in government and help vendors win more business from agency IT decision-makers over the next 1-3 years.
Highlights from the paper:
- What motivates agency decision-makers to adopt ERP
- What are the common challenges to overcome as an ERP vendor
- Which levels of government agency have the most contracts and which spend more
- Which agencies are the “early adopters” of ERP and will need upgrades or customizations
- What is the outlook for ERP projects in the future
Key takeaways for readers:
- Award value and volume of projects at the city, county, state and federal level
- The types of vendors that succeed in this market
- Key factors that affect award size and scale of project
- How to assess opportunities and compete for contracts at all levels of government
Onvia’s market analysis team uses Onvia’s proprietary database of awards, bids and RFPs (including Onvia’s Spending Forecast Center and Term Contract Center), along with industry experts and research, to describe trends and tactics companies should consider to win in this market.