BUYING AND SELLING TECHNOLOGY IN B2G
IT has been healthy as a key sector within government contracting, despite a tough fiscal environment. While federal technology tends to garner attention it’s state, local and education (SLED) government agencies that issue the most IT contracts.
The findings in this special report will help equip public agencies and businesses that operate in the business-to-government (B2G) marketplace to make more informed decisions around buying and selling IT products and services over the next 12 months.
Readers will learn about the following areas:
- Strength and depth of the IT market within state & local agencies
- Types of IT products and services purchased by agency type
- Size of the opportunity for entry level as well as larger contracts
- Share of contracts with top national vendors versus the typical vendor
- Fast-growing hotspots that are outperforming other categories
- Impact of non-traditional IT contract vehicles, such as co-op purchasing
- Buyer mentality: Evolving procurement methods by level of government
This special report includes the latest research on industry trends, market segments and data from Onvia’s B2G Intelligence System (B2GIS). Download this free report today to access the research insights needed to position your organization for success in the coming year.