Onvia takes a close look at cloud computing in this paper to uncover leading trends in how state and local government agencies successfully use cloud solutions. Onvia then provides valuable tactics for companies to win more government business from agency IT decision-makers over the next 1-3 years.
Highlights from the paper:
- 44% of cloud awards won by small vendors under $10M/year in revenue
- Which 10 states are over-indexing in cloud vs. typical IT procurement activity
- How statewide initiatives in Utah and Massachusetts drive local cloud adoption
Key takeaways for readers:
- Who’s winning now and how small vendors have an excellent chance in this market
- 3 key tactics for your company to win cloud business
- The different dynamics, challenges and opportunities of cloud initiatives at the city vs. state level
Onvia’s market analysis team uses Onvia’s proprietary database of awards, bids and RFPs and spending forecasts derived from budgets and spending plans, along with industry experts and research, to describe trends and tactics companies should consider to win in this market.