Insight into the Government Market for Technology
Onvia’s market analysis team breaks down the government market for technology in this special infographic designed for IT vendors pursuing sales in the public sector.
The appetite for technology in government is vast, wide-ranging and growing – especially as CIOs and other government technology leaders continue their shift from a service provider to a business enabler. IT also represents one of healthiest industry sectors in business-to-government (B2G) marketplace and while federal technology tends to garner attention, it’s the state, local and education (SLED) government agencies that issue the most IT contracts.
If your day-to-day responsibilities involve sorting through public sector sales leads and distributing them to sales reps, or if your duties entail creating a government sales strategy for your firm – this visual breakdown will help to provide a sense of the abundance of opportunity IT firms have in B2G.
Request your complimentary copy of this infographic today to get:
- Insights into where the highest concentration of IT purchases takes place among agencies
- Breakdowns of IT and telecom purchases by product and service
- Examples of recent large IT awards and average contract values
- Analysis of the most common contracting vehicles for IT including GSA contracts, national and regional cooperative contracts, statewide contracts and multiple award schedules, piggy back contracts and p-card purchases
- A list of the most awarded vendors in SLED IT, and why the opportunity for small and mid-size firms is immense
- Deep dive analyses of top tech spending areas including the share of published bid, RFP and government contract lead opportunities for cyber security, cloud services, business intelligence/analytics, open government/open data and mobility/mobile applications
This easy-to-share infographic is a must-have for the strategic planners and bid desk operators at technology firms who are strategically invested in public sector sales. Download your complimentary copy today and grow your government sales revenue with data and insights from Onvia’s B2G Intelligence System (B2GIS).